Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Karen Russell and the November kit

I was on the phone today with Karen and we were doing a final review of the November kit. We were both so excited by the time we hung up the phone about everything that's going to be in it! It's going to be a really fun kit. I love all the products Karen picked out, but then again, I always love love love everything she does! This kit will have a very elegant, classic look to it which is about as opposite as you can get to Tara's kit. And somehow I think they will balance each other out perfectly! Look for lots of Karen's new products to be in the kit. I've heard from many people that they love the Narratives line but have a very difficult time finding it. Well look no further! And... as the Daisy Divas will be working with prototypes (the products haven't been released yet) we will probably be one of the very first to be offering the new line.

Today when I picked Alice up from school her teacher told me she spent all morning asking everyone if they liked her new outfit. Already a clothes horse at 2!
And this is what Alice said to me when I picked her up
.
"I probably need a new pull-up..."

I think if a sentence like that is coming out of her mouth, she probably should not be wearing a pull-up!

We had her about 90% potty trained until she went to Utah on the 1st and it's been downhill since then. We leave for NY and NJ in a week and a half so I'm going to try my best to not stress about it until we get home. Or, better yet, see if my mother can work her magic while we are out there! If anyone has any sure proof ways to potty train, I'm all ears! Before becoming a parent I always figured that potty-training and teenage years would be the most challenging events of parenthood. So far potty-training is not disappointing.
I fear those teenage years.

4 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Tricia, this all sounds so great! I'm so glad I'm a subscriber! :-)
I can't wait to get these kits...

Your little girl is just so adorable! I wish I had some potty training advice for ya, but no can do!

casey boyd said...

Yea!!! love Karen Russell! I'm excited to see what new stuff she has in store.

No potty training advice, though I will be checking your comments as I could use plenty of it!

tanyawebster said...

LOVE the new stuff for November (and the fact that I love Karen has a LOT to do with that!)

and potty training....i've done four little girls so if you need pointers just holler ok? I'm no expert but definitely experienced!! LOL

Christine said...

I adore Karen Russell's line - Oh I am so excited for this kit!!!!! As for the potty traing I can't help you there, we had an awful time with Nate - took over a year for it to really sink in, not looking forward to starting with Zach in about 4 months.