Saturday, September 22, 2007

Well, we were going to take photos tonight, but the product that we were missing was supposed to be here. But, it's still missing. Sigh...
Hopefully tomorrow it will be the mail gods will shine on us, or we'll just have to figure something else out! I guess this is what can happen when everything is brand spanking new.

So tonight the little girl next door asked Jack if he knew what puke meant. He said, "Yeah, it's what Alice does whenever DADDY drives to the coast." Too funny...

3 comments:

Ady said...

I have been checking the items on-line and they look delish. I can't wait to see it altogether. Have a great weekend.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hey Tricia! I'm sorry the products haven't all arrived yet...I keep checking back every day hoping for a picture, but.......oh well, I know that whatever you have planned will be insanely awesome. Can't wait for that fabric paper and the keychain and all the other goodness. I can see a mini in the making....in fact, let me go blog about that right now! :-)

Patrice~ said...

oy!