Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Hats

My friend Wendy had gone to Portland earlier this week and I had asked her to pick up new winter hats at Hannah Anderson (love that store!) and this is what she came back with.
They were both very pleased with their hats. Jack, however, was willing to put his hat and mittens away after trying the try-on. Alice was a bit more taken with hers.
This is Alice later that night playing outside. Note: hat has never come off her head. The next morning we went to Portland and the tuque was still on her head and remained there the rest of the day. As I didn't want to deal with a screaming fit, I never even brushed her hair yesterday(I'm sure my mother is loving reading that as my own hair could not be brushed unless is was with my Snoopy brush and then there were hairclips to match my vitamins!). On our way home last night at 10 o'clock, I looked back at her and there she was, sound asleep with the hat still on.

And this was this morning. Making pancakes in the hat!

After her bath this morning the hat mysteriously disappeared and will now not materialize until the weather is actually below 60 degrees.











5 comments:

casey boyd said...

The hats are so cute!! Alice reminds me of my son Marcus (2) who is the exact same way with new things.
Made it to IKEA today, boy was it crazy! Happy though that I got some of the wall racks that I wanted for my scrapbook area so of course like a kid at christmas I am up late trying to reorganize.

Anonymous said...

love those hats Tricia, your kids look sooo cute in them :D

Ronda Palazzari said...

How awesome are those hats. I love them. We got some similar ones for the kids....Anthony loves his...Lexi, well she is old enough to think they aren't so cool anymore.

tanyawebster said...

oh my goodness that little girl of yours looks sooo much like you! :)

Ady said...

love those hats and what adorable kids you have... Have a great day...