Monday, September 24, 2007

A mini from Tara's kit

I hope everyone had a fun weekend. Ours was busy (nothing different there!). I thought that maybe we would actually get out into our neglected yard, but alas, it continues to be hopelessly neglected. I did at least remember to water the front garden but then forgot to turn the sprinkler off until 7 hours later (luckily Scott didn't notice). I guess there will be no bulb planting again this year. Maybe next year...

I did make it to a crop this weekend! I had to miss the first 6 and a half hours but I made it all the same! And, I was on a creative tear. Let me preface this by saying I definitely fall into the slow scrapbooker category and I have created ONE layout (yes, that was the correct number) in the past 3 months. Somehow scrapbooking business does not translate into much scrapbooking as had been my thought prior to starting Cocoa Daisy.

But... I was so inspired by what Tara brought together in her kit that I created not just two layouts but also an entire mini-album!

And let me just say at this point, that if I had tried out for the Daisy Divas, I probably wouldn't have picked me. Just something to keep in mind while scrutinizing my mini. I wanted to post it to give you more of a feel for the kit.

The good news is that I think you can probably expect to see some amazing designs from not only Tara Whitney but from some of your other favorite names as well!
Stay tuned....

Oh, and the other really pathetic thing is that I had no recent photos with me (I guess I would have had to print some out at some point in the past few months for that to have happened) so the mini is filled with photos of Alice from last September.






























10 comments:

Ady said...

beautiful mini. I love all the pp and the embellies. I can't wait to see a picture of the kit...

Patrice~ said...

omigosh, Tricia - this bitty-mini is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mini Tricia - love all those colours :D

stephanie howell said...

um, i LOVE it!!
and i love seeing something YOU created.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Super cute mini! Love the PP, the bright colors and all the felt! :-) I can't wait to see the kit!!!

Christine said...

So happy to see your work Tricia!! Love this little album!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love it and love that you were inspired to create. There is so much felt goodness in there!

casey boyd said...

Tricia the mini is adorable! I love the bright fresh colors. Can't wait to see more of your amazing work!

Jennifer Davis said...

Fun to see something that you made, can't wait to get this kit!!!! =)

Lisa Pace said...

This is so dang cute!I love it and it is great finally seeing something that YOU created.